Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Deem This, You Crocodilian* Wench!



I saw someone anonymously comment on another blog a bunch of stuff, but I found this quip to be quite genius.

           "   ...Perhaps I'm confused here, but if they want to toss the rule book out the window, then they have no basis to turn to me and say, "Play by the rules.""

Indeed.

Madam Speaker, I deem you, and your crocodilian* cohorts, completely irrelevant henceforth.


*please note, this in no way references crazy talk about 'reptilians' or any other such nonsense of that particular scifi/conspiracy genre. I refer to her as a crocodile because, well, she looks a lot like a primal lizard, and I have no doubt she sounds and acts like one behind closed doors. Much like Stacy Keech's character in one Cheech and Chong movie, sans the mary jane. Furthermore, I will surmise that you probably can't read this, but if it so happens that you can, please feel free to do some photoshopping of Pelosi and send it to youtube marked "Reptilian Conspiracy Exposed!" or something of that nature. That stuff is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment